Saturday, October 1, 2011

Everybody Hurts

I made this kit last week and finally am getting it in the stores

This beautiful kit was inspired to me by a good friend of mine Krissy Scraps, whom knows I have been going thru a lot with my oldest daughter moving out again. It shows not only is it me going thru a lot but EveryBody Hurts. this kit is personal ,s4h,s4o friendly and is full size


it includes

2 Binder Clips

3 Flowers

2 Bows

2 butterflies

1 sad teddy

2 skulls

4 ribbons

2 emo bunnies

1 broken heart with skull

1 emo boot

1 emo cupcake

1 heart with wings

1 doodle with rose

1 rose with ribbons

1 set of wings

2 emo dolls

2 razor blades

1 light post

4 Frames

1 MediGothick5 © MediEvil Creations


thanks for looking in stores now :)


1 comment:

SherryD said...

This is so cute! I don't see any way to contact you but also wanted to let you know that Echo of Southern Comfort Scraps is adding new designers if you are interested? We know Aussie is closing (darn it!) so thought you might want another place. If so just contact Echo at echohouman@gmail.com.
Hugs!